Lsn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a twisted son of a bitch

2 posters

Go down

a twisted son of a bitch Empty a twisted son of a bitch

Post  Robbie Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 am

yeah its me rob ive played runescape for many years way back befor they changed the dargon scimmy the fist time. I dont do much cool stuff some say what i do isnt koo but its just wut i dew i really dont give a fuck about anyone but if i have a reason to then sure i care i hold on to my memoriez cuz its all i really got left i live in the past

I have the worst nostalgia ever. In case you don't know what that means, it means a yearning for the past. I love old games, and I still play them 'till this day. SNES, Gameboy, N64, will always have a place in my heart. Call me a nerd but it don't matter. Enjoy your childhood, 'cause you'll miss it once it's gone.
I started Runescape in late 2004. I have played on and off throughout the years, and this game gets to be more shit each year, yet I can't quit. lived in cali most of my life so ive gorwn up cold kinda dont want others to feel sorry for me or give me a lesson on life and what im doing wrong so ill keep it at that if ur important or become important ill share but i wont hide anything i dont have a reason to but mehh i don't like people ive learned that people are rude and will take from you and wont give anything back
do i dont let ppl close to me if someone gets to close i turn them away sometimes but ahh thanks for reading ive done alot of cool things most people cant or wont ever do and im blessed with that Very Happy What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

profile pic is me with a not so nice hair cut Very Happy editing skills ftwww
Robbie
Robbie

Back to top Go down

a twisted son of a bitch Empty Re.

Post  Admin Jake Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:11 pm

WhaleCum to the clan roboscus.

Admin Jake
Admin
Admin

https://lsnclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down